Regular routine deworming of your dog and cat is very important for their health.
Endogard kills and controls ALL pathological intestinal worms found in dogs and cats in New Zealand.
Effective against ROUNDWORMS, HOOKWORMS, WHIPWORMS AND TAPEWORMS incl HYDATIDS.
Endogard is designed for worming you pet on a regular 3 monthly basis. Endogard helps prevent re-infection by killing any larvae or eggs.
- Combination of Oxibendazole and Praziquantel in the following 4 formulations to treat all sizes of kitten, cat, puppy and dog.
- 25mg/112.5mg (up to 5kg cats & dogs)
- 50mg/225mg (up to 10 kg dogs)
- 100mg/450mg ( up to 20 kg dogs)
- 175mg/787.5mg (up to 35 kg dogs)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Can be used in puppies and kittens from two weeks of age
- Puppies: treat every 2 weeks until 3 months old.
- Breeding bitches: treat during mating period, 1 week before parturition and 3-4 weeks after parturition.
- Adult dogs: treat every 3 months.
- Dogs in hydatids areas should be treated every 6 weeks.